Learn about Upcoming Interview Sessions
Join Us During An Upcoming Interview Session!
Are you searching for a career in the HVAC or Plumbing industries? If so, ARS has many full-time positions available for qualified and enthusiastic individuals! We are having an upcoming Employment Open House with on the spot interviews. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP and our Human Resources manager will contact you with more details and information.
Requirements for some positions include:
- Valid Driver’s license required for some positions
- CFC & Apprenticeship license are required for Field Positions
- Motor Vehicle report conducted
- EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace
- Background check
Why American Residential Services (ARS)?
American Residential Services (ARS) is the largest company in our industry! We currently have over 2 million customers being served by 70 Service Centers nationwide doing an average of close to $10 million each. We’re planning to double the size of our business within the next five years. Therefore, we seek ambitious, enthusiastic people to train in one of our service centers for:
- HVAC Service Technicians
- Install Mechanics
- Sales Consultants
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Representatives
- Attic Insulation Installers
- Home Depot Lead Generators
- And More!
ARS’s aggressive plans to double the size of our business creates the need for determined, resourceful people with initiative and a good work ethic who can move quickly in a dynamic, success-oriented environment. We offer:
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary in most positions
- Bonuses and/or commissions depending on position
- Comprehensive, paid training program
- Promotions from within based upon performance
- $35-$45k + + first year opportunity! Much more for those who stand out!
- Experienced people earning $75,000, $100,000 and more!
- Benefits include Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, etc.